In this Policy we refer to us/we/our and we mean Angie Sharpley t/a Angie’s Poochie Parlour, 92 Carrington Lane, Sale, Cheshire, M33 5NG.
We may revise this policy from time to time.
What are cookies?
Our web site contains ‘cookies’, ‘web beacons’ or ‘pixel tags’. Cookies are small files which are stored on a user’s computer. They are designed to hold a modest amount of data specific to a particular client and website, and can be accessed either by the web server or the client computer.
The type of information we may collect when you use our website may include:
- Your IP address
- Pages of our website you may have visited
- Searches you may have made on our website
- Cookies allow us to:
- Track receipt of emails
- Count users who have visited our pages
- Collect information about site usage including how users navigate around pages and the time it takes to do so. This helps us improve the way our site works to give you good experience
- It is our legitimate interest to use your personal information in such a way as to ensure that we provide the best goods and services to you and our clients.
How can I withdraw my consent?
You can adjust your browser setting so that it will refuse all or some cookies. If you refuse all cookies this may limit your access to our website. You can delete your cookies using your internet browsing settings.
How long do cookies last for?
Some of the cookies are essential to the functionality of the site others are analytical. Analytical cookies will expire after 12 months.